Friday, March 17, 2017

Mission Times= Fun Times

 It's been a wonderful week full of lions and Tigers and miracles oh My! Oh and monster pancakes, or as other people call them.... German pancakes. Basically best week ever! Most special of all though are the people and senior couples.

There is a senior couple, the Wilson's, who are the greatest. They live above us and at night after shift we go home and just hang out with them before bed. Golley goodness gracious I love them.  They took us shopping today and it was so much fun!  Then there are the Peterson's who are the visitors center directors, and everyday Elder Peterson comes up to us and asks us a deep question about missionary service!  And wow. Everytime I speak with him I learn so much more about my purpose!  I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity to meet some of the greatest people ever.  That includes {R} who has basically adopted sister Bench and I as her daughters. So basically I'm set with family here :). I have 15 sisters, 8 grandparents, and a mom :) then the ward mission leader Good ole John, he's like my great uncle,  and the elders are like brothers. So Its very nice to have a family close by hehe. 

But really, this church is so true. And I feel so honored everyday to help build Zion in the last Days! Spring break is upon us so people are coming in a lot from everywhere! From Texas, Utah, california, Nebraska, it's so fun! And missionary work is Everywhere! No matter where you are. I invite all of you to pray for a missionary opportunity and to take it! The gospel is vital and needs to be Shared! People don't realize they want it until they have it ;) and when you do have that missionary experience I invite you to share it with me? I want to hear from you all and your amazing experiences in furthering the Lord's work! 


I love you all! Oh and here are the zoo pics I forgot to send... hehe he oops.

Love sister Rust

No comments:

Post a Comment