Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Not As Good As Last Week's...But Still Good

So this email is probably a down play from last weeks epistle. haha but that was really intense and took me so long! hahah But this week was still a good week!

I went on exchanges with Sister Draper and we had so much fun especially at the Jail! Because literally on Saturday a record was broken and 43 nonmembers came to the jail!!!!! not just in a big group. But just scattered throughout the day! usually we get 4 throughout the day. I took two nonmembers through and literally it was the most spiritual experience of my entire life. One of them was a teenager from FRANCE! And I got his contact information!!!! Which means I will be able to teach him across the world online :) I just love my mission. I have three areas that all need attention so no matter what I am always busy! It's stressful sometimes but so worth it. 



But I just love serving here with such a wonderful companion! I am completely edified everyday by those I serve around. I love this work and I love my Savior Jesus Christ! A letter that Joseph sent to Emma once while they were incarcerated in the Richmond jail was (and excuse me while I paraphrase) "...We are in good spirits and feel privileged to suffer for the sake of Christ!" Christ literally suffered everything for us and felt every pain that we did. And to have the privilege and honor to even suffer a little for Him is enough. He did everything for me. I feel so honored to do a little back.

The Church is True!!

Love Sister Rust

No comments:

Post a Comment