Thursday, August 3, 2017

New Companion...MTC Companion again!


Guess who my new companion is everyone!? That's right... Sister Cooper! Who was my MTC companion!!! Yes the dream team is back together again!!!!!!

So this week was mostly just transfers and happiness. I'm still in 4th ward and I am still loving the VC dream! 

A quick cool moment of my week. Yesterday 3 people came in. two were members and one was their friend who is a Restorationist (a break off from the Reorganized LDS church) and we took them through a presentation called God's Plan for His family. We bore testimony of the divinity of the temple and eternal families! He was a very interesting man and was nice. I don't know if he felt or got anything out of it all. But it changed the way Sister Cooper and I felt about the temple! It grew our testimonies of eternal families!! It's so important that we all always bare our testimonies! whether they listen or feel it or not. Because as we bare our testimonies we will grow and learn and know for ourselves the truth!! I love you all and hope to hear from you :)

Love Sister Rust

No comments:

Post a Comment